Name of the object Quiz brain testing Mind Quiz in English Paheli

0




  1. You hear it speak, for it has a hard tongue. But it cannot breathe for it has not a lung.

  2. What is black when you buy it, red when you use it and gray when you throw it away?

  3. I am not alive but I grow, I don't have lungs but I need air, I don't have a mouth but water kills me.

  4. I am slim and tall. Many find me desirable and appealing. They touch me and I give a false good feeling. Once I shine in splendor. But only once and then no more. For many I am "to die for". What am I?

  5. Many things can create one. It can be of any shape or size. It is created for various reasons and it can shrink or grow with time.

  6. This old one runs forever but never moves at all. He has neither lungs nor throat but still a mighty roaring call.

  7. They have no flesh nor feathers nor scales nor bone. Yet they have fingers and thumbs of their own.

  8. What can go up a chimney down but cannot go down a chimney?

  9. Not born but from a Mothers body, drawn I hang until half of me is gone. I sleep in a cave until I grow old then valued for my hardened gold.

  10. I pass before the sun yet make no shadow.










  1. A bell

  2. Charcoal 

  3. Fire 

  4. Sadly I am a cigar 

  5. A hole 

  6. A waterfalls 

  7. Gloves

  8. An umbrella 

  9. Cheese

  10. The wind 




Post a Comment

0 Comments
Post a Comment (0)
To Top