Fruit and vegetables quiz Mind Quiz paheli Brain teasers

0



1 You use a knife to slice my head and weep beside me when I am dead. 



Onion



2 It stands on one leg with its heart in its head.



 A cabbage



3 You pick it, you peel the outside, you cook the inside, you eat the outside and throw away the inside.



 Corn



4 The sun bakes them the hand breaks them the foot treads on them and the mouth tastes them. What are they? 



Grapes



Of all vegetables only two can live to produce on their own for several growing seasons. All other vegetables must be replanted every year. What are the only two perennial vegetables? 







Asparagus and rhubarb





6 What kind of room has no windows or doors? 



A mushroom





I'm a seed that's underground. Many like to spread me around. But my family it's said is quite insane. And if you've a low I.Q. you've this kind of brain. Eat me raw and I'll make you sick. Eat too much and your tongue will stick. What am I? 







A peanut



8 Squeeze it and it cries tears as red as its flesh, but its heart is made of stone. What is it?



A cherry





9 When a virgin gives birth she throws away the draper.



 Banana blossoms





10 Which does not belong in this group: Apple, Grape, Banana, Cherry, Pear. Apple 

1copy1 It stands on one leg with its heart in its head. What is it? 



Cabbage





12 The leaves are on the fruit. The fruits is on the leaves. What is it?



 A pineapples





13 There was a green house. Inside the green house there was a white house Inside the white house there was a red house. Inside the red house there were lots of babies. What is it? 



A watermelon





14 Some say we are red, some say we are green. Some play us, some spray us. What are we? 







Pepper





15  I like indigo but not blue. I like onions but not turnips. I like forms but not shapes. According to the same rule do I like tomatoes or avocado's? 







Avocado's I like all things that start with preposition





16 I'm tempting so it's said. I have a shiny coat of red and my flesh is white beneath. I smell so sweet, taste good to eat and help to guard your teeth. What am I? I'm apple

17 I'm red and I can be green or yellow what am I? 



A apple





18





19 A red cap on my head A stone in my throat If you tell me the answer I'll give you a Great. What am I?



 I'm cherry



20 What fruit has its seeds on the outside?



 A strawberry



21





Post a Comment

0 Comments
Post a Comment (0)
To Top